Don't you just want to stand in there and close the
closet doors curtains?
2. Let me tell you, hand foot & mouth disease is super fun. Try it!
3. I know all you everywhere in the freezing cold will not like this so just skip to number 4.
It's so hot here. So hot. Today's high is 100 which would be fine and expected were it August but it's May. We don't have ac which is fine and I'm not complaining.... a lot, I'm not complaining a lot. It's mostly awful because 100 degrees plus general irritability, fevers and being too contagious for the public, air-conditioned domain is just doubly sad for all involved. Including....nay.....ESPECIALLY Big Binks.
... who melted in the kitchen in the shade. (RIP)
4. This link-up is turning out to be fun + awesome. I'm SO glad you're actually doing it! I'm genuinely looking forward to our next catastrophe (and your next catastrophe, for that matter). I think it's safe to say those are completely original feelings. It's not often you have an original feeling!
6. I found and took an old p test last night because it was exactly 28 days since my last (first) p (neg, neg, neg). And it hit me- am I really still doing this?? Wasting money on pregnancy tests over and over and over because just because? After five babies you'd think I would be the lady that just actually waits until she is late or something. But I'm not that lady. I'm not.
7. Speaking of babies, I was looking at Peter the other night and it struck me that babies look much older than they are. I mean, when a baby looks at you and smiles, don't they seem old? Don't they seem super intelligent and wise? It's so strange to me that he will turn into a one year old who crawls around eating dirt. I consider this a serious regression!
Anyway, I realize these are pretty worthless, but, we are in the middle of a disease over here. What do you expect???
***Bonus: 8. I just gave Clemmy a bottle of half & half for naps because no milk. What do you expect??
Head on over to Jen's for some better quick takes. And the book! The book!