3. My friend Jen bought the book- Saints for Girls: A First Book for Little Catholic Girls for one of my girlies years ago. It is hands down the cutest book on the saints that I've ever seen.
4. I can't stop listening to this song. I would dance to it at my wedding if I could have another wedding. Kirby, shouldn't we dance to this at our next wedding? It's so... you know... Hallie you included this song in your e-book right?
5. Speaking of e-books, this e-book and this post have been really inspiring my decluttering obsession. Check 'em.
6. My friend Jess always saves the day in the food department. She is the best. If you invite her over to your house for drinks she will most likely bring a bomb ass snack. YES, BOMB ASS SNACK, I SAID IT. I like that phrase. Not sure why.
7. I just read Kendra's post. She served 15 dishes at a birthday party!! All hail!
9. I was just about to pull the trigger on these throw pillows when I was casually informed that they were on back-order until December 2014. What? No. Absolutely nobody has time to wait until December for throw pillows.
11. Do you like crying? Watch this.
12. I like crying. That's why I cried over this TOTALLY OBVIOUS satirical article about soccer thinking it was a beautiful expression of faith via the Italians. Just shoot me now. And make fun of me. It'll make me feel better.
10. This morning when I found out about Meriam Ibrahim being detained at the airport, I rounded up the kids to say a Rosary for her. After I explained the situation, Mary said she would choose to die instead, if she could take her place. She said she would write a letter to the Sudanese government telling them to allow freedom. She said when she grows up she would like to be a pilot so that she could fly people to whatever country they want.
Not a link, but I'm thinking it's still worthy of a links-only post.
Happy Tuesday! May the tears be ever flowing.
P.s. I finally signed up for Amazon affiliates, so, you know the drill... if you click on any of my Amazon links, I get fifteen cents or something. Yeah, boi. And thanks in advance for any clicks!